You might have noticed some new sections on the site! Over the past few days, we have been rolling out the new HSReplay.net Statistics section of the site.
For the past six months, we have been super hard at work on processing and analyzing the replays uploaded to the site. The results are now finally public. We're huge statistics fans; we've worked with Disguised Toast, Vicious Syndicate and Hearthhead on articles and videos and we've released several articles of our own as well.
The new sections are:
- Deck lists: Browse the most popular decks by winrate, popularity. Search including or excluding cards, or look at Wild vs. Standard!
- Card lists: Browse winrate and inclusion popularity on all the cards.
- Card gallery: For those who prefer browsing cards by image instead!
- Trending Decks: The decks rising in popularity over the last 48 hours
Our deck pages feature automated Mulligan statistics as well as winrate and popularity over time. Card pages currently feature winrate and popularity over time, game type filters, per-class popularity and some cool card-specific stats such as discover choices, popular targets, etc.
Check out some highlights from those stats:
- Jade Idol got an extremely sharp winrate jump on March 1st
- Leeroy Jenkins is the most common Power Overwhelming target, 4 times higher than the second most common.
- Kazakus is the most common Kabal Courier discover pick
- Dread Corsair is only kept 23% of the time in Pirate Warrior Mulligan, despite being one of the best cards to end up with.
If you see some other cool stats, don't hesitate to point them out in the comments or on Twitter.
Along with these free features, we are also releasing HearthSim Premium. Running this service is expensive, we process and analyze over 1 million replays every day.
HearthSim Premium gives you:
- Turn-based card statistics: Winrate and popularity per turn played for each card
- Filter our stats with more granular time frames and ranks. Find what decks are most effective in the Rank 10-legend grind in the last 3 days!
- What beats Druid? How to mulligan against Warrior? Filter statistics by the opponent class to get the extra edge.
All of this, with the added satisfaction of supporting the development of Hearthstone Deck Tracker, HSReplay.net and the many more open source tools we develop at HearthSim.
— The HSReplay.net Team